Please call me if you or a loved one has an immigration issue. We can help, whether it is trying to get a friend to the United States to visit, trying to get a loved one a Green Card, or deportation proceedings. There are numerous statutes, regulations, forms, and deadlines that control immigration proceedings. We are here to help.
We handle the following types of immigration issues:
- Fiancé Visas
- Spousal Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Adjustment of Status (“Green Cards”)
- Citizenship and Nationality
- Deportation defense
- Other types of claims
Special Education/ IEP
All children are entitled to a free appropriate education. The school is responsible for providing your child a free appropriate education, but you (the parent) must also do your part. Please call me is you are concerned that the school is not meeting your child’s needs. We can help with the following.
- The school will not test your child to determine if he or she needs an IEP
- Your child is not making any progress under the current IEP
- The school is not following the IEP
- Suspensions/discipline disputes.